Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chicago!

My friend and I blew into the windy city on Monday and stayed until Friday night. We loved it! The city has a vibrancy and energy from the moment you step on the street in the morning. The architecture is incredible because there is a variety of styles and sizes that come together to make a diverse and unified whole. The food is out of this world, every meal was fresh and made from good ingredients with powerhouse flavors. Even the hot dogs are better there (woot for Chicago style!). We already want to go back. We liked it enough that both of us would consider living or going to school there at some point in our lives. Here are a few pictures. The Wrigley Building was my favorite, it's the first picture (White building with a clock tower).




2 comments:

Jamie said...

You've certainly created some high expectations for me if I ever visit this city!

Susan said...

I am so glad that you went to Chicago! It looks like so much fun! I have always wanted to go their! Ihave a very good successful single friend that their! Maybe you could meet if you go to school in Chicago!