1. Last night I dreamed that my best friend Erin and i went on a road trip. While on the trip, I bought a volkswagon bus (navy blue) because I knew we needed it and it would be better than using Erin's car. Later I looked at my credit card bill. The bill was huge because I had just charged the bus to it without really thinking about the price (we just needed that bus, you know). I started freaking out because I couldn't pay the bill, so I decided to sell the bus, but when I went out to the parking lot to get it it had been stolen! Interestingly, it had been stolen by an elderly couple who also happened to be international jewel thieves. At that point a Muslim girl and I decided to team up and bring them to justice.
2. My mom bought a typewriter at DI and we tried it out today. It is really cool. Elen is typing on it right now and it makes wonderful click-clack noises when you punch the keys. It's the kind of sound that makes you seem intelligent and educated just because you are typing on a typewriter.
3. This was my favorite spot in Tours, France: Cathedral St. Gatien.
+2010+038.jpg)
4. I am a groggy lump when I wake up in the morning, but my sister Elen has the ability to wake up with groggy grace. I've decided that when Sleeping beauty woke up she acted like Elen: sleepy and out of it, yet capable of sweeping, dramatic gestures all the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment