Saturday, April 16, 2011

Two Weeks

This is my two weeks' notice; this time in two weeks I will be home, living again in Salt Lake City.

I am excited to come home! I suppose this time period means I really do need to finish my semester paper for school :) I will miss DC, especially the National Gallery which I visited for a second time today. I have much to pontificate about on that subject (of course) so look forward to/brace yourself for my museum commentary. However, tonight I am too tired to delve into such an ambitious project as actually recording my reflections on the experience.

I admit I have started packing, hoping that in small doses it will be a less painful experience, and partly out of impatience to move on to the next exciting phase of my life. (Then again, I spent the evening pouring through wedding magazines and I relished the luxury of relative relaxation for the next fourteen days.) I am quite tired out from this week. I spent much of it writing and I was able to push through and finish a work project I had not been particularly anxious to start. Happy day! Now I can add the final touches on Monday to my report, and I can say goodbye to the Butler Review. After that I am unsure as to when I will receive another project as my boss is traveling. All in all, I plan to make it an excellent final two weeks!

No comments: