Saturday, September 24, 2011
A Post Overdue...
Getting married, going on a Honeymoon Cruise to Mexico, moving, and starting a new job have all kept me busy. In summary: the wedding was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing; the house is perfect (even though there is still unpacking to do); the cruise was AWESOME so much fun and so relaxing; and the job (a four-month internship at the Church office in Riverton) is challenging and interesting. I spend my time writing blog posts, helping to draft a new vision statement for the department, and trying to figure out what I am doing. It's fun. Derek and I decided to escape from it all on Tuesday so we headed up the canyon to hike to Cecret Lake. Here are some pictures to prove it. (We had fun. It was a perfect day! Don't you just love fall weather?)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mmm, pretty pictures.
Thank you for your nice card! congrats again! I love reading our blog I am glad you are continueing it even after you are married!
Post a Comment