Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Four Interesting Tidbits

I admit I have utterly failed at taking pictures, so I will do better.

A few interesting things that have happened so far this week:

I attended my professor's lecture about his project. I understand what his project is, but I don't articulate it very well, so when I talked to him today about his lecture I didn't do a very good job of sounding smart. Guess I just better get more articulate between now and our next meeting tomorrow afternoon.

Also, a man serenaded me on the way to the metro yesterday. (It can be a colorful neighborhood.) He had an okay voice, but I'm glad that the metro stop is merely yards from my apartment.

I walked past Ford's Theater on the way home today. I knew it was nearby, but I admit I rather stumbled upon it.

My new goal is to get a DC public library card.

1 comment:

Elen said...

...wow. Gotta love being serenaded...maybe... :) You are always articulate.