Thursday, March 19, 2009

So far this Spring Break

Notably, thus far this spring break I have:

Cleaned my room and made it more messy.

I attended the "Original Man" film premier held in my home where I wore my beautiful Marilyn dress (bought for me by Elen and my Mom). I also received an award for "Best Ring Evaluating Technique" in the film. (For dress pictures see Elen's blog http://bobeelee.blogspot.com/2009/03/marlin-whitney-and-her-amazing-dress.html until I upload my own photos).

Also, I saw the movie Twilight, which I enjoyed despite some of the very cheesy lines and the fact that I like it makes me feel like a dork.

I read Wild Orchid a Retelling of the Ballad of Mulan last night. It was enjoyable and not completely predictable, though it is a normal formula. If you prefer you could watch the Disney movie and get the same impression in the same amount of time. The movie has a little more humor and the book has a little more story but they end up in about the same place.

All in all it's been a good time so far.

No comments: