Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wednesday Night

Every year my sorority takes pictures outside the temple for one of our activities. On the day we took the photos I taught the Writing Center's English Conversation class and I was carrying my computer, backpack, and a very heavy VGA cord around campus. After the class I hurried back to the Institute to change into my picture-wear. In the Institute bathroom I changed into my pink skirt and also put on my make-up and brushed my hair. Then I proceeded to Temple Square and when I returned to my car about two hours later (around 9:00) the car would not start. I called my Dad and asked him to come help me out and jump the battery. While I was waiting I decided to go inside and use the bathroom. There spread on the counter was all my make up my brush and my comb. Ha. Opps.

2 comments:

Elen said...

LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

oops! Haha!!