This weekend some friends and I went to Baltimore on a day trip. We spent all our time--apart from lunch and dinner--in the giant aquarium where we saw a dolphin show, a 4-D movie, and countless tanks of colorful underwater creatures. I got home and realized I had only taken two pictures of Baltimore. Those pictures are featured below along with a picture of the "Eat More Chicken" restaurant across the street. Apparently it has amazing breakfast foods, but I have yet to hear about anyone eating chicken there. There is also a photo of the cheese biscuits I made tonight. Thank heavens for my American Girl baking days. Samantha's cookbook taught me how to mix without the aid of a food processor, or even a pastry cutter. Here's to doing it the old-fashioned way!
1 comment:
I've been to Baltimore! I didn't go to the aquarium, though. Sounds like it was cool.
Post a Comment