
Likes: Derek loves Dr. Pepper; he would request an IV of the drink if he was in the hospital. He also loves electronics and used to work at Best Buy. He always knows the latest news in the technology world and knows where to find quality electronics and how to get good deals, especially on TVs. (I tease him that if his phone was turned off he would die; he loves his droid.) He is also passionate about education and is a person who prefers to learn in a class rather than simply pass it and forget it. He also likes sharing facts he learns, especially plant facts he learns in his botany classes. I love to ask him questions about his ideas and the things he has learned because he always has interesting insights and he is a deep thinker. He is also very fun to go hiking with because it's like having a personal professor as a guide. I like to hear information about the plants and animals we pass; he notices things I don't so I see a lot more when I go hiking with him, rather than by myself.
Dislikes: He hates spam email. He dislikes paying tuition, and doesn't relish watching chick flicks.
Interesting Fact: Derek is my boyfriend and he is turning 24 today.
Happy Birthday Old Timer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment