Friday, June 10, 2011

Achieved?

I ran across a list of old goals today. I think they were from high school. They were:

Be a princess at Disneyland.
Be a fiddle player.
Speak French.
Be a Dancer.

Well I have French down, and I regularly dance at home so I think the last two are achieved. There's nothing to do with the fiddle one but to practice. (Though, I have somewhat lost motivation on that one--maybe I'll start that later. Of course I keep saying that so that's why I haven't done it yet.) I think the princess one is good too--I may not have been paid to play one at Disneyland, but I have played dress ups and pretend enough times that I think I'm covered princess wise. But to truly "achieve" that one, I had better write a short story about a princess. Maybe a story about a princess who plays a fiddle.

I invite you all to comment with suggestions for the princess adventure.

No comments: