Monday, June 20, 2011

What?

My poor family. They are having to put up with me, the dear things. I seem to have completely lost my mind; not in the "gone crazy" sense, but more in the "I've lost my glasses and can't find them anywhere--oh wait they're on my head" sense. Frequently, my Mom will begin to tell me something and then I realize she has stopped talking and my mind is miles away and that I've spaced out. I have to pause, refocus and say, "I'm sorry. Could you repeat that?" I don't do it on purpose, but I seem to be completely unable to control my cognitive faculties. I think these are symptoms of mental overload! I feel like an absent-minded genius, just without the genius part :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

I just caught up on reading your blog. Way to go! Congrats on graduating! It sounds like you have had a busy month. So excited for your up-coming wedding. So fun! Good Luck with the job search and wedding planning.
Susan

red said...

I still think you are genius.