Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rearranging

A few weeks ago I decided my room was driving me crazy so in one afternoon, I changed it all around. I moved all the furniture myself, except for some finalization in which my mom helped out. I'm loving the new arrangement. It feels roomy and fresh and my closet has more room in it. Woot for reorganizing! Here are some before, during, and after pictures.

Before: Where it all started




During the Moving

The pile of my stuff in the hallway just kept getting bigger and bigger--but I had to put it all somewhere while the furniture was dancing around.






After: The Final Product





3 comments:

red said...

Wow! What a change.

Now about that free time... ;)

Jim said...

It looks good. It must be a girl thing though. I've never felt the urge to switch my room around. I usually to it when mom tells me to.

Lulu said...

Looks good. I watch Arthur most afternoons. Lulu